Monday, March 8, 2010

basic space;

yeah, i haven't blogged in a while, not sure if i am in much of a writing mood.
a few things have been happening, trying to find a job, keeping myself busy, doing peoples hair for small cash, seeing friends, drinking a tad much and starting to figure myself out, i think.
i've given up and let go of that person, and let me tell you it feels awesome. i hate when your feelings hold you back from who you are and what you do. i let that happen way to much.
in the past few times i've gone out i have had so much fun just acting like a child. and not caring what people think of you. no it's not immaturity, it's having fun and i thank one person for that. she is one of the only girls i can completely relate too and trust. which makes me happy because i don't usually get on with females because they fuck me over way to much, trust can be a major issue for me.
a lot of my females friends look at me like i am a total douche for the jokes i tell and the things i say or do. males are SO much more entertaining and fun to be around. maybe that's why i can't hold down a boyfriend. ha, who knows.
i sometimes think i should have been born a boy;

No comments:

Post a Comment